Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

I think learning English is very exciting and fun, but it depends on the teacher or lecturer who taught us. I have the experience of learning English is not enough to forget my life, both when I was in second grade high school. I was taught by him in which, according to the kids at my school is famous for its fierce and bitchy. but all that changed nearly 180 degrees when he taught the material to us all. He is very friendly, good, and know the character of each student through a method he called learning by doing. the method is quite frightening the students at first, but that just adds insight into the methods of English language students. students are given a chance one by one to speak to the class each week in turn. He was very patient justify the wrong word for word to pronounce with his distinctive style of humor. and every week he gives a quiz or a question that his time is only 10 seconds to collect the answer. in addition to the added value given to the students, he also gives gifts of chocolate candy or the ten people who collect the quickest response.

That experience and methods of learning English I think I've ever experienced, and until now I so want to learn English or the spirit of thanks to my high school teacher, he is an inspiration to me, because he is very tasty and easy to understand in explaining the subject material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda